A generous welcome pack including bread, milk, juice, a bottle of organic wine,cold beer e.t.c will be waiting so you do not have to rush to the store.
Our residences are surrounded by Eucalyptus trees, Oleanders, palm trees and many flowers.
The whole area with the spectacular scenery of mount Ainos and the sea view offers calm and relaxing time for families and is ideal for romantic holidays.
The nearby coastline with aquamarine waters, white beaches and bays under dizzy cliffs, is ideal for those who would like to enjoy sailing and wind- surfing as well as fishing.
For those who wish to dine out, local tavernas and restaurants nearby the sea or in the village will introduce the visitor to the delicious Kefalonian cousin. Further entertainment with bars and clubs can be found in Argostoli , the capital of Kefalonia which is just 12 Km away from Spartia .
Every Apartment Has:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free Wifi connection
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditionning
- Independent Heating
- Handicap Accessibility
- Free parking on premise
- Family/Kid friendly
- Suitable for Events
- Private balcony or terrace overlooking the breathaking sea view and mount Ainos.
- A portable barbeque is available for every apartment.
- Free parking under the trees and kids’ playground
- Baby seat and baby cot are available, if needed.
- Linen and towels are changed every 3 or 4 days and at the same time the apartment is getting cleaned.
- Common washing macchine for clothes is available.
There is plenty to explore and see as a lot of walking routes or footpaths are strongly recommended. One of them would be to walk along the way to Cape Liakas and towards Nipsias beach where from according to Louis de Berniere’s book Captain Corelli’s Mandolin , Captain Corelli made his escape from the island during the German occupation. The sunset from there is magical!